Sunday, July 3, 2011

Check me out in: Forsyth Family Magazine

I was chosen by my teacher to take part in the D.E.S.K program at Wake Forrest University.  Discovering Education through Student Knowledge is a community project that supply school supplies and desks to students in the forsyth county district.


Click here to read the full story, Im on page 79!!!


I was selected by my teacher to be apart of all of the fun.


 A team of super cool college kids from Wake Forrest University came to my school to meet me, and discuss my ideas for my desk.


Myself along with my new friends at Wake Forrest University, painted my desk, and guess what,  I won a chair!

I ate so much pizza, danced and jumped around in the moon bounce. It was a great experience.

BTW I made honor roll for the 2010 - 2011 school year!


I love my life and family. I pray for the USA everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment